As a Fulfilment operations executive, you’ll be promoting and performing and also Support in planning and operationalization of new fulfilment centres. Work intimately with Logistics and Retails Operations Heads in analysing and optimization of the delivery network.
- Bachelors of En/engineering Degree or MBA in Supply Chain
- Master's in Industrial Engineering
- A high degree of Business knowledge.
- 8 years of experience in scaling up of Supply Chain
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and responsibility
- Track FC Operations and identify development opportunities.
- Work promptly with Logistics and Retails Operations Heads in analysing and optimization of administration network.
- Responsible for Planning and Operationalization of new optimized distribution networks and performance flexibility with the help of central organisations.
- Encourage continuous development and operationalize Exchange process Innovation.
- State, mentor and stimulate the team spread crosswise locations to achieve more important goals.
- Project management skills
- Communication skills
- Customer obsession
Travel Requirements: This position requires 5% of travel.
Seniority Level: Executive
- Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 –5, 00,000 annually based on experience.