The Senior Contracts Manager works with the General Manager and Legal team to induct, edit, redline, contract and conclude contracts, primarily consumer contracts. This job will also play a role in the overall management and administration of corporate contracts. Close coordination within the juridical team and with multiple in-house teams as required, including Economics, Finance and Accounting, Operations and other business Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Contracts Administration Business or related discipline.
- Master degree in economics or accounts.
- 5-8 Years exhibited/practical hands-on knowledge in contracts drafting and subcontracts drafting
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- coordinate with external consumers and internal business management office; participate in external customer reviews
- Concentrate on responsiveness with influential time administration and organizational skills
- Managing proposal community, submittal and settlement agreements to achieve enterprise objectives while ensuring customer needs are satisfied
- Manage the contract method on assigned engagements from end-to-end with interior business owners and stakeholders and external associates.
- Secure agreement terms and specifications are negotiated in the best engagement of Acumen to moderate business risk, minimize workload demands and maximize economic objectives.
- Establish close functioning relationships with regional teams, particularly Sales
- Address to General Counsel, working in close coordination with Judicial team
- attention to detail
- understanding of contracts
- respond quickly to internal customers
- Ability to prioritize
- Effective communication
- strong negotiation
- interpersonal skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Word
- know how to use contract management tools
Travel Requirements: This position requires 5% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 5, 00,000 – 7, 00,000 annually based on experience.
Senior Contracts Manager