Ensures the development and fulfilment of job progress milestones through scheduling. Coordinates with acquisition and material mangers as well as manufacturing workgroup lead pertaining to essential items of supply.
- High School Diploma
- Professional certification may be needed to advance.
- 4 years of expertise in handling facilities.
- 4 years of managing a facility and its need.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides a wide assortment of typewriting duties, such as composing messages and preparing reports, tables, charts, records, mathematical tables, catalogues, and so forth, which remain often classified in nature.
- May draft or analysis work of lower-classified secretarial or clerical workers.
- Guide in providing complex official reports, records, statements and so forth.
- Executes complex data and/or knowledge gathering. Measures complex considerations and designs and prepare special reports/analyses for review by the supervisor.
- Reports and covers visitors and speakerphone calls ascertain callers’ requirements and tactfully refers callers to appropriate personnel.
- Replies to inquiries concerning general organisational activities and procedures, and refers complex and/or delicate inquiries to the relevant person(s).
- Analytical skills
- handling administrative/secretarial
- arranging meetings and conferences
- people management skills
- record-keeping and filing systems
Travel Requirements: This position requires 5% of travel.
Seniority Level: Executive
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 3, 00,000 – 5, 00,000 annually based on experience.
Senior Facilities In Charge