Mayur Paluri is currently pursuing the Certified Inventory Optimization Professional (CIOP) credential at IISCM since 20th June of 2020.
CIOP Status: Pursuing
Mayur Paluri is actively looking for new opportunity and his past organisations include WNS Global Services and Nous Info Systems.
His professional experiences are as below:
- Product allocation to retailers at store level along with Visual Merchandising at specific stores based on SKU category
- Having good hands-on experience in handling end to end Order Management and Product life cycle at SKU level
- Preparing performance results dashboards (reports) for each retailer for the allocated product category
- Responsible for effective utilization of man-hours for team and team performance
- Responsible to plan promotions at specific stores based on product category
- Creating visualization on data to capture SKU performance at region level and store level to optimize inventory model
- Closely worked with procurement team to make sure predicted ROQ availability and tracking logistics to make sure products reached retailer on time
- Working closely with SPOC at each retailer to gather requirements and to gather POS data to analyse and reduce business opportunity loss for upcoming and new products during launch
- Revenue management, invoice generation and maintaining and followup for contract renewals
- Process Improvement and automation for excel reports.