The purpose of this Deliverables Statement is to guarantee the following to the participants of the Certified Inventory Optimization Professionals (CIOP) program by Integrated Institute of Supply Chain Management (IISCM), a unit of Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited.
1. Participants will get access to CIOP Learning Management System (LMS) for a period of 6 calendar months from the program start date. The LMS contains presentations, articles, class recordings, quizzes etc. Any further extension in access will be provided at an additional fee.
2. Training for a total of 30 sessions and each session for a duration of 2 hours. Those who miss the sessions can prepare using the recording available in LMS and the session will not be repeated for them.
3. Participants will get access to the reference book as eBook through Amazon.
4. The participants Paper Submission will be published in IISCM blog after duly scrutinised by the supply chain consultants of IISCM.
5. Participants will get a free evaluation of their resume and LinkedIn profile and recommendations to improve their profile.
6. The participants get one attempt to sit for the CIOP Certification Examination. This is an online proctored examination.
7. On successfully passing the paper submission and CIOP examination the participants will receive the CIOP Certificate as softcopy to their registered email.
8. On successfully attaining the CIOP credential a congratulation letter will be sent to the participant’s HR Department by email.
9. On successfully attaining the CIOP credential an article will be published about the candidate profile in the IISCM Blog.
10. On successfully attaining the CIOP credential the student’s status in CIOP Registry will be changed to “PASS”.
The statement is issued on 18-June-2020 by the Principal Consultant of Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited and in case of any support on the above, please speak to our Certifications Manager at +91-900-304-9000 or email at email@example.com.