Are you interested in sharing your experience and knowledge in Supply Chain Management or Business Analysis or New Product Development? If yes, then you are reading the right article.
Call for Speakers
In today’s complex world, not everyone has enough time to understand and learn about others and to appreciate their knowledge. This is a golden opportunity to showcase your knowledge to a large audience and raise as a thought leader in your field. And who knows this could bring you the next milestone opportunity to your doorstep. Our participants fall under a wide category, ranging between executives, managers, VPs and business owners.
- The webinar is for one hour on any working days at 11:00 AM.
- Webinar structure:
- About Fhyzics – 5 Minutes; Speaker Introduction – 3 Minutes; (both by Fhyzics’ Consultants)
- Topic Presentation – 45 Minutes; Q&A – 7 Minutes (both by Speaker).
What You Need to Do?
- Come out with a topic of your choice in alignment with one of the domains – Supply Chain Management, New Product Development and Business Analysis. Your topic may be on anything. The bottom line is it should be of educational value to the participants, who are professionals across the globe.
- Submit the name of the topic at email@example.com or speak at 900-304-9000 to get approval for the topic. Use Subject Line: “Webinar Topic Name”.
- Once approved, please submit an abstract on the topic in about 350 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use Subject Line: “Webinar Abstract”.
- Fixup a date and deliver the webinar using our online platform.
What Support You Will Get?
- Fhyzics Research Analysts will prepare the presentation using the content provided by you.
- The webinar is promoted to about 500,000 professionals and in social media.
- As a token of appreciation, you will get 2000 Paytm points in your wallet.
- For more details about speaking at our webinar series, please speak to our Certifications Manager at +91-900-304-9000 or email us at email@example.com.