This article provides the standard time for the various activities performed at Fhyzics. Please refer this article to complete the Hourly Time Sheet Form. If your activity is not available here, please speak to Admin.
Creating Quiz in Moodle LMS – 3 Minutes
Developing wrong options for quiz – 2 Minutes
Blog Article (with Image & SEO settings) – 15 Minutes
Podcast Audio Upload and Settings – 10 Minutes
Quora Answer – 7 Minutes
Enquiry Chat – 10 Minutes
Enquiry Phone Call – 15 Minutes
Online Class Setup – 20 Minutes
Changes in Blog (Link or Content etc.) – 3 Minutes
Estimate Preparation (New) – 10 Minutes
Estimate Preparation (Cloning) – 5 Minutes
Invoice Preparation – 10 Minutes
Accounting Entries – 3 Minutes
CIOP and CPSE Exam – 30 Minutes
If there is no work assigned to you, please indicate “Work Not Assigned” under the activity field. Also if your assigned work doesn’t have a standard time in this article, please reach out to Admin. To ascertain the standard time, Admin may carry out time study for the assigned work. All Standard Times indicated above are in minutes per one activity.
How to maintain Monthly Diary?
1. Maintain the diary in a word document with the file name in YourName-Month-Year format. For example, John-May-2023.
2. At the end of the month on completion of the diary, please upload in the folder titled “Monthly Diary”.
3. Monthly diary shall show the proof of performance of a work. Some of the examples are screenshots, links etc.
4. A typical monthly diary may have 2 or 3 pages per working day.
5. Please enter the details on daily basis in the dairy so that you won’t miss out anything you have completed.
6. Please submit the monthly dairy at least by 2nd of the subsequent month so that Admin can complete the audit by 5th and process your salary.
7. Salary will be processed purely based on monthly dairy and the proof of performance you have presented. So, activities and hours that lack clear proof of performance or missing proof of performance are not eligible for payment.
8. The monthly diary will be audited 100% by admin before processing salary.
9. In case of missing or lack of proof of performance, admin will process the salary with deduction. Subsequently you can present proof of performance that belong to the same salary period and the deducted portion will be reimbursed. This is to avoid delay in salary processing.
10. Those who perform the work is the best judge in deciding what type of Proof-of-Performance is sufficient to demonstrate whether they have done the specific work. Think from the perspective of the person who will be auditing.
What is Proof-of-Performance?
Proof-of-Performance refers to the artifacts or a piece of information that enable one to communicate (in an unambiguous manner) that he or she has completed the assigned task. For example, John created a blog during the month of May. The link serves as Proof-of-Performance.