Business Analysis Chronicle is a weekly webinar presented by Venkadesh Narayanan, Principal Consultant at Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited. This is a short-bust webinar where one concept or technique or tool will be explained in about 30 minutes. This webinar series is held every week at 11:00 AM [GMT +5:30] on Tuesdays.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS WEBINARS
In the year 2020 series we have about 37 more webinars which will be conducted till the end of this year. You need not have to register every time, once you register you are good for the entire season that is until the end of 2020. For each week’s webinar, you will get three reminders 2 days before, 1 day before and 1 hour before the session with the webinar link for your convenience. In case, you would like to unsubscribe you can do at any time you want, thereafter you will not receive any reminder emails.
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020 – Elements of Standard Operating Procedure
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020– Business Model Canvas
- Tuesday, May 5, 2020 – Strategic Business Plan
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020 – Know Your Business Processes
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 – Building Professional Excellence in Your Organisation
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 – Fundamentals of Process Mapping
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 – Capability and Capacity Audit for Your Organisation
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020 – Software Selection Process
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 – Risk Management using ISO:31000
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020 – The Three Types Business Plans
Based on our experience over the years the typical audience for our Business Analysis Chronicle Webinars are the following:
Managing Directors, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Vice Presidents, Consultants, Business Analysts, MBA Students and anyone who would like to learn the business analysis concepts, tools and techniques.
Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited specializes in Consulting, Certifications, Conference and Executive Development Programs in the domains of Supply Chain Management, Business Analysis and New Product Development.
Fhyzics partnered with the international organisations such as Authorised Channel Partner of APICS, USA; Approved Study Centre of CIPS, UK; Endorsed Education Provider of IIBA, Canada; Approved Training Provider of BCS, UK; Registered Education Provider of IREB, Germany; Registered Education Provider of PDMA, USA