Fhyzics Business Consultants is hosting a leader’s talk series in the domains of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Business Analysis and New Product Development. The objective of this podcast series is to bring out the wealth of experience of senior professionals for the benefit of those who are in the beginning of their career or those who would like to pursue a career. The structure of the podcast series is given below:
Each podcast will have one host and one speaker. The host will start with the introduction of the podcast series and introduce the speaker to the audience. The duration of the podcast is 20 minutes.
The host will ask several questions to bring out the best of the speaker’s education and experience in the chosen field and the conversation continues.
The focus of the topic shall be one or more of the following with respect to the domain of discussion such as Supply Chain Management, Procurement, New Product Development and Business Analysis.
- Experience sharing
- Challenges in the industry
- Future of the industry
- Advice to the young aspirants
- Required skill sets to succeed in the career
- New trends and opportunities in the field
- Standards governing the industry
- How professional certifications help?
- Emerging areas in your field of work
- Opportunities abroad both for education and work
- What do you expect when you hire someone for your department?
- Do you give preference if they are a certified professional?
- What should be the routine of youngsters to succeed in their career?
- Do you recommend any website or material or course to the aspirants?
- In your opinion what is the career path for a young aspirant.
Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited is an
ACP of APICS, USA offering
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)
ASC of CIPS, UK offering
Certificate in Procurement & Supply Operations of CIPS, UK (Level-2)
Adv. Certificate in Procurement & Supply Operations of CIPS, UK (Level-3)
Diploma in Procurement & Supply of CIPS, UK (Level-4)
Advanced Diploma in Procurement & Supply of CIPS, UK (Level-5)
Professional Diploma in Procurement & Supply of CIPS, UK (Level-6)
EEP of IIBA, Canada offering
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) of IIBA, Canada
Certificate of Capability Business Analysis (CCBA) of IIBA, Canada
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) of IIBA, Canada
ATP of of BCS, UK offering
Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis of BCS, UK
BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence of BCS, UK
BCS Practitioner Certificate in Consultancy of BCS, UK
BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience of BCS, UK
REP of of IREB, Germany offering
Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering-FL of IREB, Germany
Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering-AL of IREB, Germany
Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering-EL of IREB, Germany
REP of of PDMA, USA offering
New Product Development Professional (NPDP) of PDMA, USA