Canvas Size 800 px by 800 px
Certified Inventory Optimization Professional (CIOP), IISCM India
Certified Professional in Sourcing Excellence (CPSE), IISCM India
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), APICS USA
Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), APICS USA
Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD), APICS USA
Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE), IREB Germany
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), IIBA Canada
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA), IIBA Canada
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA), IIBA Canada
Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations (Level 2), CIPS UK
Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply (Level 3), CIPS UK
Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level 4), CIPS UK
Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level 5), CIPS UK
Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level 6), CIPS UK
Fhyzics Channel Partners (hereinafter referred to as partners) across the globe promote Fhyzics’ professional certifications to their clients. With the client’s permission partners share the client details through the candidate details form. Subsequently, Fhyzics’ Certifications Manager will reach out to the referred candidate and explain the respective certification program. For each referred and enrolled candidate, Referral Bonus is payable to the partner.
1. Complete all the details requested in the form such as first name, last name, email, phone number, certification domain, city, and referral code. Please ensure that the referral code is correct so that the Certifications Manager identifies the correct partner.
2. In case if the candidate is referred by more than one partner, the partner who provided the contact first would be paid the referral bonus. This is a very rare scenario, but we would like to make it clear.
3. Partners are encouraged to be in touch with the Certifications Manager on a frequent basis to enquire about the status of the candidate’s enrollment.
4. Partners who cross 100 referrals will receive access to our CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management) so that they can track the status of the candidate in real-time.
5. Partners who do not have access to our CRM will receive a monthly statement about the status of the candidates referred at the end of the month.
6. The referral bonus is paid within one business day from the time of enrollment of the candidate.
7. Payments within Indian geography are paid to the Paytm account of the partners.
8. Payments outside of Indian geography are paid to the PayPal account of the partners.
You can reach out to the Certifications Manager at (0091) 900-304-9000 or email at email@example.com.
Fhyzics has been offering the certification program in the domains of procurement & supply, supply chain management, business analysis and new product development since 2012. Over this period, we have really understood a patter of the candidates who does these certification programs. Based on our extensive experience and research, we have compiled the below characteristics of the candidates.
1. They are men and women in the age group of 23 years to 45 years.
2. They have a drive to continuously learn and improve their knowledge in their domain.
3. Candidates who wish to seek a change in their career path.
4. Many a time we found that the candidates who does a certification had already done several other certifications. They have a passion to acquire new knowledge.
5. They have strong desire and drive to take leadership position in their domains.
6. They believe that enhancement in knowledge results in career progress.
7. They typically work in leading and multinational organisations or desire to work for such organisations.
Module-1: Introduction to SCM
Module-2: All About Inventory
Module-3: Production Planning System
Module-4: Strategic Business Planning
Module-5: Sales and Operations Planning
Module-6: Master Scheduling
Module-7: Material Requirements Planning
Module-8: Demand Management
Module-9: Capacity Management
Module-11: Production Activity Control
Module-13: Order Quantities
Module-14: Independent Demand Ordering Systems
Module-15: Warehouse Management
Module-16: Transportation Management
Module-17: Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
Module-18: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Module-19: Introduction to Quality
Module-20: Introduction to Packaging
Module-21: Introduction to Process
Module-23: Six Sigma
Module-24: Total Quality Management
Module-25: Theory of Constraints
Module-26: Supply Chain Technologies
Module-27: Supply Chain Techniques
Module-28: Industry 4.0
Module-29: International Standards
Module-30: Supply Chain Risk, Safety and Security
Here is an excellent opportunity for technology savvy students & individuals to earn a handsome in their spare time without compromising their regular activities. The selected candidates are called Fhyzics’ Marketing Associates and this is a part-time opportunity. The payment is on performance basis. Fhyzics Marketing Associates shall adhere to the following guidelines in promoting Fhyzics services in LinkedIn.
1. Join the assigned LinkedIn Groups.
2. Form a network of friends, who can also support you in this project.
3. Only use the provided PDF File and Document title to post in the LinkedIn groups.
4. No posting shall be done in the same group more than once during a week.
5. Send your Recent Activity Link to Mrs. Malathi Dileepan at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the number of eligible postings during that week
6. Review the number of successful posts with your In-Charge on weekly basis.
7. Each successful posting earns INR 10.00. Successful post refers to Right File, Right Document Title, Right Hashtags and approved by group admin.
8. The pro-rata earnings will be transferred to your Paytm account immediately after the review. The payment cycle is on weekly basis.
How to Join a LinkedIn Group
1. Goto the respective article link which contains the list of LinkedIn Groups
2. Identify the group and then click the group link given there
3. This will take you to the Request page of the group
4. Click the Request to join Button on the group’s homepage.
5. Within few days you will be admitted to the group
How to Post in LinkedIn Group
1. Goto the respective Group.
2. Click the Document icon as shown in the below image (the last icon on the right).
3. Click Choose file to select the document from your computer.
4. Select the file that need to be posted
5. Add a Document title given by Fhyzics
6. Click Done.
7. Add respective hashtags (the list of hashtags are given below)
8. Click Post.
How to View Your Recent LinkedIn Activity
1. Click on your profile icon
2. Click Posts & Activity to view all of your posts.
Don't feel like calling? Just share some details about your SOP Requirements & Fhyzics representative will get in touch with you. Schedule A Meeting with our Manager [Consulting & Certifications]