Fhyzics training and certification programs are provided by a team of experienced and well-trained faculties from the domains of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, New Product Development and Business Analysis. Here is the list of guidelines to ensure uniformity in delivery of training.
1. All presentation materials will be made available to the faculties through Fhyzics’ Learning Management System (LMS). Click here to access the LMS with your credentials.
2. Preparation materials in the form online or books will be made available to you well in advance to enable you to prepare for the session.
3. The twin objectives of our training are as follows:
a. To impart a sound knowledge to the participants in the subject matter to enable them to apply the learnings to solve the business problems.
b. To equip them to succeed in the respective certification.
4. Please thoroughly prepare the materials and keep your own case study examples ready for the session.
5. Please review the presentation at least once before the session. In case of any corrections, please report to Manager – Certifications.
6. Please review the Certification Orientation available in the LMS to get a comprehensive understanding about the certification program. Please review Fhyzics Blog at Blog.Fhyzics.net for more information about your certification program.
7. In case of online programs, the participants may be attending through different types of devices and with different bandwidths. So, the faculties are requested to present the presentation and audio. Video not recommended.
8. At the beginning of the session, please check with the participants that they can see the presentation and hear your voice. This can be done either by unmuting the participants or by asking them to type ‘Yes’ in the questions area.
9. Please ensure that the session is getting recorded. This will help the students who missed the class due to unavoidable reasons.
10. Depending on the type of certification or training program the duration of the session may vary. But normally a session is for 60 minutes or 90 minutes or 120 minutes duration. All CIPS/PDMA sessions are of 60 minutes and all CIOP sessions are of 90 minutes.
11. You may please allow 5 minutes time at the end of the session to clarify the participants questions.
12. During the classroom session, some of the participants may involve in a discussion that is not relevant to the course of study. Please discourage such discussions so that the productivity of the session is good. For such questions or topics, please ask the participant to speak to Manager – Certifications at 900-304-9000 or email her at email@example.com.
13. At the end of each session the participants will receive a feedback form. Click here to view the feedback form. The feedback received from the participants will be forwarded to the faculty for their review. This is part of our continuous improvement to ensure that we help the participants to achieve the twin objectives.
14. Both Fhyzics’ internal and external faculties are requested to restrain from sharing their email id and phone numbers with the participants. To clarify any subject related questions the participants can do so in the following session.
15. Both Fhyzics’ internal and external faculties are requested to represent Fhyzics during the session and shall not reveal the nature of relationship with Fhyzics. This is to ensure a professional environment during the session.
16. On concluding the session, please thank and wish the participants and then close the online platform.
17. Manager – Certifications is the single point of contact for both internal and external faculties. She can be reached at 900-304-9000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.