Leeds is a town in the UK. There are a variety of energetic and enjoyable places in the city like the Harewood House which is an Art-filled country house & bird garden, the Royal Armouries Museum which is a National museum of arms & armaments, the Roundhay Park which contains Green space with lakes & playgrounds, the Temple Newsam Tudor/Jacobean stately home, farm & café.
The University, recognized in 1904, but its roots return to the nineteenth century with the establishment of the Leeds School of Medicine in 1831 and then the Yorkshire College of Science in 1874. Now , it is one of the major higher education organizations in the UK. We are well-known worldwide for the excellence of our education and exploration. The strength of our theoretical expertise joint with the breadth of disciplines we cover, offers a wealth of chances and has real influence on the world in social, economic and common ways. The University struggles to achieve academic fineness within an ethical frame informed by our values of truthfulness, equality and addition, community and proficiency.
Global supply chain management- Msc
- This program will familiarize you to the key features of supply chain management and abode them in a wider commercial context. The modules lay the basics that will allow you to increase your information in supply chain management, worldwide business and organization studies.
- You'll focus on the problem-solving component of processes and supply chain management, and at the same time advance a mindfulness of key philosophies in international corporate, supply chain management and management educations.
- You'll also grow practical methods and a critical alertness of global strategic management, as well as an accepting of administrative behaviour.
- Career opportunities include Passenger transportation, Production management, Distribution, Facilities planning, Transportation management, Quality control, Supply chain management.
- The following are covered in this course including Managing Global Logistics and Supply , Operations and Supply Chain Management, Managing for Innovation, Evidence Based Consultancy, Commercial and Professional Skills, International Purchasing and Supply Management, Digital Transformation Management, Research Design and Analysis.
University of Leeds,
Switchboard: +44 (0)113 2431751