CPSE Examination Process
1. Book your examination slot
2. Take CPSE Examination
Booking Your Examination Slot
We have blocked the dates from 15-April-2023 to 30-May-2023 to take the CPSE Examination.
2:00 PM to 4: 00 PM from Monday through Saturday
Please click here to book your examination slot.
In case of multiple bookings, only the latest will be taken and other bookings will be canceled.
Taking CPSE Examination
CPSE Examination is a two-hour, online, proctored examination. CPSE contains 120 questions in the following formats:
1. Multiple Choice Questions with 4 options and the participant needs to select the most appropriate answer.
2. Assertion and Reason type questions.
3. Match the following questions.
Participants need to secure 70% on the normalized scale to pass the examination. The passed candidates will be issued the CPSE Certificate.
On the date and time of the examination.
Instructions for online, proctored examination
1. Please ensure that you have access to the Fhyzics’ LMAS System. Click here to access the LMAS.
2. On the day of the examination, once you connect with the proctor you will be able to find the CPSE Exam assigned to you within the LMAS. If you don’t find it, please refresh your page and also check whether you are in the correct login.
3. Candidates must present a government issued ID card such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport or Company ID Card before commencing the examination.
4. CPSE is a 2-hour, closed-book, online proctored examination. So, you are advised not to keep any books, audio/video equipment, headphones, displays, additional laptops, or Bluetooth devices in your possession or nearby. You can keep the registered mobile phone (the number you have provided to Fhyzics) next to you, so that in case if the proctor wants to connect with you it would be easier.
5. During the entire duration of the examination, no one other than the candidate shall be present in the room. Please choose a room that will permit you to take the examination without any disturbance.
6. During the entire duration of the examination the candidate’s face, screen, and audio shall be shared with the proctor and no discussions with anyone else other than the proctor is permitted. During the examination, the candidate shall not visit any other websites or applications.
7. The CPSE Exam Questions are the intellectual property of IISCM & Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited, and the candidates are strictly prohibited to copy or circulate the questions in any form.
8. During the examination candidate shall not discuss with anyone else or read the questions in a louder manner.
9. Proctor reserves the right to demand the candidate to show the surroundings of the room at any time during the examination.
10. Leaving the test seat/location amounts to cancellation of the examination. Proctor certifies that the candidate has taken the examination in a fair manner without any undue advantage.
11. The candidate can keep a transparent water bottle, one A4 sheet and a pencil during the examination.
12. When you complete and submit the examination, please inform the proctor that you have finished the examination. This is to ensure proper closure of the examination process.
13. Proctor has the right to advance or postpone the examination up to two hours for administrative reasons. You will be notified of the examination schedule at least two days in advance.
14. You can reach us at +91-72004-39865 (WhatsApp) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .