Typical Supply Chain Jobs at Nokia
IP Advanced Procurement Manager, ERP Process and System specialist, Delivery Operations Manager, Category Specialist, Customer Application Engineer, Procurement - Category Manager, Program Manager, NPI Material Manager, Order Management Expert, Program Buyer, Delivery Operations Manager, Technical Configuration Expert, CBT Regional Procurement Manager - US Majors, CBT Project Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Planner, Business Sourcing Manager, Services, Supplier Performance Manager, NPI Material Manager, Supply Chain Product Engineer, Order Management Specialist, Order Management Coordinator, Order Management Expert, Category Specialist, Procurement Manager, Delivery Operations Manager, Procure to Order Professional
Job Description for IP Advanced Procurement Manager at Nokia
- Key procurement support to Nokia IP Hardware Engineering Team
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Lead business interface between supply partners and IP Hardware Engineering team
- Drive NPI component price Negotiation’s and release milestones to meet engineering schedule goals
- Evaluates supplier’s capability, reliability and price competitiveness
- Subject knowledge on key commodities; ASICs, Connectors, PCBs, ICs, Fans, Processors, Electro-Mechanical
- Bom Analysis; Long LT Risk purchase analysis, End of Life component review, Product change notifications, Dual sourcing, manufacturing costs
- Support for IP Hardware Engineering on new product component level and finished good pricing
- Business and financial Review of potential new suppliers
- Procurement Contract and Non-disclosure agreement negotiations
- New Design Product launch support from proto to NPI
- Pricing Updates and verification for engineering and product line management
- Product Line Manager Readiness Meetings; identify project status and risk assessments
- Point of Escalation for shortages related to NPI designs and product launch
Job description for Delivery Operations Manager at Nokia
- Managing all supply chain activities including order launching, delivery plans, invoicing and supply chain processes to affect these activities;
- Managing all supply chain escalations from BG and CTs, and implementing effective stakeholder management during such escalations;
- Identifying, plan and managing all logistics activities to meet CT financial targets within the agreed cost baseline
- Understanding how HW demand planning background correspondent to delivery plan gap (if any), and able to manage communications with CDL (Project Managers) locally to minimize escalations;
- Pre-sales support to plan supply chain and logistics solutions and costings for all relevant CO opportunities;
- Influence effectiveness of Demand Planning across all CTs within the CBTs, and ensure long term demand visible for Supply Chain to support upcoming orders
- Manages all LSP activities;
- Manages and optimizes inventory for all CTs;
- Manages all supply chains risks and escalations;
- Supervises and guides supply chain and logistics execution processes;
- SOX and Quality compliance;
- Collaborate with other BGs Supply Chain for multi-BG opportunities, with clearly state NIDO coverage in the process
Job description for Procurement Manager at Nokia
As a Procurement Manager in GBS Source to Contract, your key responsibilities include sourcing of products/services across your region or globally. Thus you will be the main interface between internal & external stakeholders and Category Managers from different Business Groups / Corporate Functions to align on and execute category strategy and standardizing Procurement approach across your countries of responsibility. In addition to this you will ensure correct supply, act as Supplier Manager and Consultant in a Cross Functional Team for your internal stakeholders to ensure optimized alignment, cost and processes. Follow up of projects and orders. Backlog discussions with suppliers. Supplier’s price list need to be turned into load files for getting the catalogues online in purchasing tool. Responsible for monthly catalogue updates. Challenges all requests to get them re-routed to preferred suppliers. Supplier consolidations. SOX control and operational procurement workflow will be part of your daily work.
- You have Bachelor degree and 7-9 years related work experience in sourcing.
- You have a background in and good knowledge of direct and indirect products/services.
- You have a broad knowledge of the supplier market.
- Additionally, you are experienced in contracting, quality management and cost analysis and management.
- You also possess good capabilities for strategic thinking and decision making.
- What’s more, you have a good end-to-end process understanding including operative purchasing processes.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge in minimum 1-2 additional languages would be favorable.