This article discusses “Child Day Care Services and its Sop Manual”. This US industry comprises establishments which are primarily engaged in providing day care of infants or children. These establishments generally care for preschools children, but may care for older children when they are not in school and may also offer prekindergarten educational programs. The total revenue and annual payroll are $41,433,075,000 and $20,200,853,000 respectively in 2017. The average revenue and profitable are $163.3 thousand and 95.6% respectively in 2018.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) has grouped services and activities associated with Child Day Care Services under the NAICS industry code 624410. The following list shows some activities that are associated with industry 624410,
- Babysitting services in providers own home, child day care
- Babysitting services, child day care
- Child day care services
- Child day care services in providers own home
- Child day care, before or after school separate from schools
- Day care centers, child or infant
- Day care services, child or infant
- Group day care centers child or infant
- Head start programs, separate from schools
- Infant day care centers
- Infant day care services
- Nursery schools
- Pre kindergarten centers (except part of elementary school system)
- Preschool centers
Some of the international association of Child Day Care Services:
- Child Care Services Association (CCSA).
- National Child Care Association (NCCA).
- Early Childhood Association (ECA).
- National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC).
- The Association of Day Care Operators of Ontario (ADCOO).
- Maryland State Childcare Association (MSCA).
- NSW Family Day Care Association (NSWFDCA).
- Manitoba Child Care Association (MCCA).
- Self Employed Womens Association (SEWA).
- Family Child Care Association (FCCA).
- Association for Supportive Child Care (ASCC).
- Ohio Association of Child Care Providers (OACCP).
- Delhi University Womens Association (DUWA).
- Pennsylvania Child Care Association (PCCA).
- American Sociological Association (ASA).
- Charles County Family Day Care Association (CCFCA).
- Medicine Hat & District Child Care Association (MHDCCA).
- Georgia Child Care Association (GCCA).
- Florida Family Child Care Home Association (FFCCHA).
- Midwest Child Care Association (MCCA).
- Bayswater Child Care Association (BCCA).
- Douglas County Child Care Association (DCCCA).
- British Columbia Family Child Care Association (BCFCCA).
- Wisconsin Family Child Care Association (WFCCA).
- Jefferson County Child Care Association (JCCCA).
International standard for this industry:
- ISO 50: 2014
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 8124-3: 2020
- ISO 9001: 2015
Few of the World’s best companies in this industry are,
- Bright Hrzons Fmly Sltions Inc | Watertown | United State of America | www.brighthorizons.com |
- Kindercare Education LLC | Portland | United State of America | www.kindercare.com |
- North Kansas City Hospital | North Kansas City | United State of America | nkch.org |
- Learning Care Group Inc | Novi | United State of America | www.learningcaregroup.com |
- Lpa Investment LLC | Novi | United State of America | www.learningcaregroup.com |
- Spring Education Group Inc | Saratoga | United State of America |
- Central Bucks School District | Doylestown | United State of America | www.cbsd.org |
- La Petite Holdings Corp | Novi | United State of America | www.learningcaregroup.com |
- La Petite Academy Inc | Novi | United State of America | www.lapetite.com |
- Worcester Public Schools | Worcester | United State of America | www.worcesterschools.org |