hero-img1

Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) By Functions*

In: SOP
0 Comments

In a function wise designed organization, we will find different departments that performs certain specialized activities such as human resources, accounting, finance, legal, operations, production, sales, marketing, new product development etc. Though most of the organizations have similar departments but based on the industry they are serving there will be difference in terms of activities. You can think of the 80-20 rule here. A HR department may be said that 80% is common across all the industries, but they may be doing something unique which forms the remaining 20% of their activities. The following are the list of manuals specific to the functions or departments in an organization.

1. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Human Resources (HR) Department
2. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Finance Department
3. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Supply Chain
4. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Legal Department
5. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Procurement Department
6. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Warehouse
7. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Accounts Department
8. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Maintenance Department
9. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Sales Department
10. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Marketing Department
11. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Information Technology (IT) Department
12. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Front Office
13. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for House Keeping
14. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Security Department
15. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manual for Facilities Management Department
16. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for Safety Department
17. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for New Product Development Department
18. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for Quality Department
19. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for Calibration Department
20. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for Vigilance Department
21. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for CRM Department
22. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for SRM Department
23. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for Credit Department
24. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for Training Department
25. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Manual for Learning & Development Department
26. SOP Manual for Treasury Department

Tags: SOP

Written by Venkadesh Narayanan

Venkadesh is a Mechanical Engineer and an MBA with 30 years of experience in the domains of supply chain management, business analysis, new product development, business plan and standard operating procedures. He is currently working as Principal Consultant at Fhyzics Business Consultants. He is also serving as President, PDMA-India (an Indian affiliate of PDMA, USA) and Recognised Instructor of APICS, USA and CIPS, UK. He is a former member of Indian Civil Services (IRAS). Fhyzics offers consulting, certification, and executive development programs in the domains of supply chain management, business analysis and new product development.

Leave a Reply

    Related Post

    Growth Is Just One Click Away

    Don't feel like calling? Just share some details about your SOP Requirements & Fhyzics representative will get in touch with you. Schedule A Meeting with our Manager [Consulting & Certifications]