The role entails being ready to work in Cross-functional / matrix method, roll up the envelopes and work collectively with them to produce, test and operationalize a solution as well as secure its confirmation by industry. This position presents a unique path to develop as a leader and subordinate matter expert in supply chain excellence while promoting strong business intelligence and customer-centricity
- Bachelor’s of Engineering Degree or MBA in Supply Chain
- Master's in Business Administration or supply chain Management
- 5 plus years’ expertise in Supply Chain, IT or associated field.
- Experience of SAP and MRP fundamentals
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibility
- Promote and achieve best systems in end-to-end supply chain preparation & performance via ERP / systems optimization
- State and act as the owner of supply planning processes
- Efficient control and monitor of the process including periodic reviews, deployment/training assistance, and continuous improvement
- Organize the deployments, monitor the process, assess and manage risks, identify and implement corrective actions.
- Champion Continuous Process Improvement culture throughout the sites and function.
- Implementation / Tracking of KPIs in the business and knowing projects/opportunities with implementation in lagging indicators to improve the same.
- Documentation of the system and outline administration methodology in the business and leading implementation of the same by local means owners.
- Knowing and leading method/reports self-regulation events.
- Assess data and conduct demographic analysis to identify possibilities as well as associated opportunities and problems.
- Project management skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership and team-building skills.
- Leading or managing direct reports.
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
- Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 5, 00,000 –8, 00,000 annually based on experience.