As Control Tower Executive Supply Chain you will be accountable for complete oversight of supply chain assistance across diverse legs Line Haul Logistics First Mile, Fulfilment Centre and Last Mile deliveries, Experts in this role not only need to ensure continuous and timely functioning of the supply chain beyond various locations but also need to help in providing unparallel delivery experience to the consumers
- Bachelor's of En/engineering Degree or MBA in Supply Chain
- Master's in Industrial Engineering
- A high degree of Business knowledge.
- 3 years of experience in scaling up of Supply Chain
- 5 years of experience in delivering value to the supply chain
- 2 years of experience in working as the executive
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations (Level-3)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibility
- Establish the First Mile team by granting visibility and insights by setting up means adherence checks and publishing metrics to the first-mile team
- First- mile pick sheet production based on quantity available and table position.
- Organize and follow- up on returns to retailers/ vendors securing items are received in the right amount and quality.
- Regulate for all limitations with biz ops and FC Ops and resolve them on regular basis.
- That team will also follow manpower and transportation fleet production in First Mile In the Fulfilment Centre:
- Serve with Biz Ops for securing ASN agreement and ASN adherence
- Make money in the inward process, guarantee all inwards are done within SLA and certainly
- Project management skills
- Communication skills
- Customer obsession
Travel Requirements: This position requires 5% of travel.
Seniority Level: Executive
- Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 –5, 00,000 annually based on experience.