The Global Supply Manager develops and leverages effective working relations with our design teams and important suppliers to ensure cost, condition, and performance objectives are met. All work moving good supplier contacts and complete costs of ownership to achieve supreme comfort
- Bachelor’s degree, Operations Management, Engineering or Chemistry and/or equivalent experience
- (Master preferred) in Business, Supply Chain
- 3 + years related knowledge in supply chain finished is a plus
- Skilled with Microsoft and Office purposes, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibility
- Leading cost breakdown, drive constant cost mitigation and avoidance leadership through ad hoc price agreements, decide supplier focus competencies and aggressive positioning using energy cost models
- Examine current spend and assess current suppliers. Consolidate spend beyond supply support to create support, investigate buying trends and improve sourcing options. Recognize new great possible suppliers on a global basis
- Improve key production volumes for chosen suppliers using reasonable skill, study dashboard or KPI description for metrics, and transmit on complicated variables to award longer-term important deals that appear in significant cost decrease and advanced service levels
- Pound price negotiations methods, evaluate supplier bargaining programs and present proposals that will result in cost increases, flight or containment
- Manage the vendor selection method with cross-functional team including planning teams, drive supply base consolidation where practicable
- Strong team building
- Decision making
- Planning skills.
- Communication skills
- People management skills.
- Computer literacy a must.
- Organization skills
Travel Requirements: This position requires 5% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
- Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 5, 00,000 – 10, 00,000 annually based on experience.