As a Product Manager, you will have responsibilities will include the development and distribution of product policy for Supplier onboarding tools, Supplier arrangement visualization tools, workflow administration tools, and authentication tools. This position will involve working with multiple products and business functional teams crossed several geographic regions.
- Bachelor’s of Engineering Degree or MBA in Supply Chain
- Master's in Business Administration or supply chain Management
- 5+ years of product management expertise and with 3-4 yrs. knowledge of leading commodity teams and merchandise portfolio
- 2 years of project management experience
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibility
- You will perform and understandable product strategy to company management
- You will maintain a high-performing organisation, and would need to teach, guide mentor them to develop supply chain outcomes that solves network problems
- You will promote and champion a outcome vision, product plan and product roadmap for various products in the supply chain location
- You will operate with multiple offices to build and evaluate business problems to support product investment judgments, working beyond time zones and constantly traveling to build customer closeness and stakeholder associations
- You will develop and own scalable programs that are multi-tenant and can be leveraged beyond geographies and market units
- Project management skills
- Communication skills
- Customer obsession
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
- Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 –8, 00,000 annually based on experience.