As a Supply Chain Delivery Manager, you’ll be promoting and performing joined-up, global supply chain plans and solutions that combine the full engagement life cycle across various spend classes, geopolitics, and interest areas.
- Bachelors of Engineering Degree or MBA in Supply Chain
- Master's in Industrial Engineering
- MBA in supply chain management
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Delivery and transportation from supply chain domain
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibility
- Understanding of contract law and legal information relevant to supply chain
- Knowledge of implementing supply chain skills and procedures to disrupt business plan and outcomes
- A proven course record in taking control for determining issues within a supply chain assistance environment
- Knowledge of according to the study and implementation of a type of supply chain standards, such as offshore, outsourcing, business and make versus buy
- Payment and financial administration experiences
- Project management skills
- Communication skills
- Customer obsession
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
- Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 –8, 00,000 annually based on experience.