As a Senior Sourcing Manager, you will maintain, moderate, adviser and source merchant contracts/sub-contracts. You will be accountable for giving an interpretation of terms and conditions of contractual responsibilities as well as assign contract modifications, follow-up references, reviews, and terms and conditions with merchants.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Master's in Business Administration or Procurement
- MBA in Business Management
- 5 years of experience in the management of strategic supplier relationships and agreements
- 3 years of senior leadership in supplier relationships
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibility
- Analyze and manage long-term and/or comprehensive purchase agreements
- Business contract arguments, discussions and/or management of licensing arrangements including restoration, new business, invoicing, account holds, receivable concerns and consolidations
- Supply contracts by business and consumer policies and methods, provide discussion and summary of contract reports and review and evaluate consumer requests for variations in or revisions of records that involve technical specifications, cost, or schedule influence on the company
- Support in the community of long- and short-term objectives to assure that plans and efforts are focused toward achieving business goals
- May admit corrective response to secure objectives are met and support in the business and management of unit policies, ideas and systems
- Cooperate in the development of purposes and resources for area of responsibility
- Work on multiple issues where summary of locations or data demands an in-depth evaluation of changeable circumstances and execute judgment in deciding methods and evaluation criteria for achieving results
- Ability to build dynamic relationships
- Key Decision Maker
- Personal management experience
- Critical thinking
- Team player
- Technical Skills
- Problem Assessment
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 – 8, 00,000 annually based on experience.