The Reverse Supply Chain Planning team is key to accomplishing these purposes by guaranteeing we optimize the reverse supply chain by maintaining customer exchange conditions to achieve our coveted cash flow, inventory, cash recovery, and service level targets
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Master's in Business Administration or supply chain Management.
- MBA in Business Management or Industrial Management
- 5+ years of prior expertise in supply chain planning, inventory administration, procurement, building operations, or a field that demands multiple quantitative analysis.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibility
- Stock planning, Demand forecasting, warehouse management and supply requirements
- Own supply commitment (the plan of record) to secure the right product (SKU) in the right position (geo, segment, channel) at the right moment (cost, lifecycle)
- cooperating with our Operations, Policy, Materials Planning, and Exchange Center companies, you will organise and deliver the project and proactively decrease shortfalls or surpluses in catalogue
- You’ll also need to help develop our policies and methods, generate new broadcasting vehicles to improve supply chain visibility and efficiency and drive implementation and adoption of new abilities
- Ability to build dynamic relationships
- Key Decision Maker
- Personal management experience
- Critical thinking
- Team player
- Technical Skills
- Problem Assessment
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Planner
- Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 –8, 00,000 annually based on experience.