As a Global Merchandise Planning, Provide division and reaching to identify global and geographical product trends. Report global best marketers assess the success of newness launches, noting key differences by region
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Master's in Business Administration or supply chain Management
- 2-3 years of expertise in planning and/or buying.
- A minimum of two (2) years of proven experience in the field of the planning process.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibility
- Produce analysis and coming to recognise global and environmental product trends
- Report global most reputable sellers to assess the progress of newness ships, noting key changes by region
- Average new courses and implement them to short- and long-range merchandise plans and forecasts
- Continuously leverage division, commodity courses, and richness to inform the global group
- Manage global expenses toward key product strategies crossed businesses, leveraging strong marketing partnerships to influence business unit investment
- Succinctly summarizes properties and highlight areas of risk and probability
- Build actionable policies around opportunities and timeliness distinguished in the global market
- Team player
- Technical Skills
- Problem Assessment
- Ability to build dynamic relationships
- Key Decision Maker
- Personal management experience
- Critical thinking
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Planner
- Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 –8, 00,000 annually based on experience.