This SOP article delivers a brief report on“Space Research and Technology”.This industry primarily involved in performing in operations and administration of space flights, space research, and space exploration. Rising population, emerging economic conditions in developing nation, technology advancements, increasing researching activities, and globalization, these are the major facts that influence the growth of global space research and technology industry market. Industries in United States dominate the global space research and technology industry market in terms of performing efficiently and revenue generations. Whereas, Asia-Pacific region dominates next in the list. Government and leading industries are investing huge on research and development in order enhance the industry operation and mission. Economic slowdown, mission failure, uncertain situation, and other external affairs these are considered as the major threats which may led to restrict the growth of global space research and technology industry market. Technology advancements and evolution of automated machines tends to boost up the industry operation in an efficient manner, where they performs n number of operations. In future, space travel for individual citizen would become more common and cheaper. According to the market report and future trend, the global space research and technology industry is anticipated to witness a tremendous growth, where the global market expected to reach a value of $1 trillion by the year 2040.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Operating and launching government satellites
- Space flight operations, government
- Space research services, government
- In the Year 2019, as a private investment, Space companies has raised a record $5.8 billion.
- Since 2009, Space companies have received a investment of nearly $26 billion.
- In comparison, SpaceX is the largest private space company in the world, and the only private space company which is capable of returning a spacecraft from low-orbit Earth.
- NASA is the biggest national space organization around the world
- Globally, space industry in United States was valued at approximately $158 billion.
- N Upcoming Forecast period, a trillion-dollar space industry will require new markets.
- In the year 2021, Four Mars missions are scheduled to launch.
- China projected to organize more than 40 launches this year.
Typical Operation and product Produced/Performed in this Industry:
- Several launch vehicles
- Several rocket engines
- Dragon capsules
- Starship (in development)
- ASDS landing platforms
- Orbital rocket launch
- Orbital Launches
- Space Exploration
- Space Science
- Earth Observing System
- Navigation and Guidance
- Information Management
- ISS involvement
- Science programs
- New piloted spacecraft
- Space systems
- Gecko Mating Experiment
- Spacecraft and aircraft production
International Standard and Association Regarding to this industry:
- International Organization for Standardization-ISO 49.140- https://www.iso.org/ics/49.140/x/
- International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety- http://iaass.space-safety.org/
- European Space Agency- https://www.esa.int/
- Satellite Industry Association-hhttps://sia.org/
- International Astronomical Union- https://www.iau.org/
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration- https://www.nasa.gov/
Leading Space Research and Technology Companies in the World:
- SpaceX| California, United States|http://www.spacex.com/
- NASA| Washington, D.C., United States|http://www.nasa.gov/
- Boeing| Illinois, United States| http://www.boeing.com/
- Blue Origin| Washington, United States| http://www.blueorigin.com/
- Sierra Nevada Corporation| Nevada, United States| http://www.sncorp.com/
- Roscosmos| Moscow, Russia| http://en.roscosmos.ru/
- European Space Agency| Paris, France| https://www.esa.int/
- Virgin Galactic| California, United States|http://www.virgingalactic.com/
- The Spaceship Company| California, United States| http://www.thespaceshipcompany.com/
Journals and Magazine Related to this Industry:
- Air & Space Magazine- https://www.airspacemag.com/space-exploration/
- Astronomy Magazine- https://astronomy.com/
- New Scientist Magazine- https://www.newscientist.com/
- Space Research Journal- https://scialert.net/jhome.php?issn=1819-3382
- Advances in Space Research- https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/advances-in-space-research
- Journal of Aircraft and Spacecraft Technology- https://thescipub.com/jast
Video related to this article: