1. What would be the name of the brand?
2. What would be the location of operation?
3. What are the services you offer?
4. Mention these services and its demand in your geographical profile.
5. What sectors lie under your expertise level to market?
6. What are the sectors that you have worked on very few times?
7. What are the sectors that you haven’t worked on before?
8. Who are the dominators in your field?
9. Who are your main competitors?
10. How are your client campaigns run?
11. How are your clients attracted towards the agency?
12. How are these clients made to sustain?
13. What is your total pax count?
14. Mention the number of content writers required.
15. Mention the number of graphic art designers required.
16. Mention the number of SEO and ASO handlers required.
17. Mention the number of email/ social media handlers required.
18. Mention the number of HR employees.
19. Mention the number of top management authorities.
20. When do you see a peak in enquiries?
21. What is your client conversion strategy?
22. What are the different price packages?
23. What is the difference between every price package?
24. How does the quality and service differ among them?
25. Is the price dependent on the time opted or service range opted?
26. If both, please describe.
27. What is your Unique value proposition?
28. Would you be operating remotely or in a traditional office?
29. Have you considered a co-working space for your operations?
30. What is your operating time on the weekdays?
31. What is your operating time on the weekends?
32. Is the client relation, tender signed?
33. What are the types of services you have bought a license for?
34. Do you have a fire license if you are working in an independent office?
35. How are the computers and other operating equipment set up?
36. Would they be rented or bought?
37. How are the employees paid?
38. What is the average employee salary?
39. Have you bought all the relevant licences? (to run business in that
40. What are the hygiene standards you’re following? (related to COVID - 19 and others)
41. Will there be a surge in employment during peak seasons/ hours?
42. What’s their eligibility criteria for employees?
43. Are there dress codes/ tags for employees?
44. If yes, do you provide them with tags or uniforms?
45. Any Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) available for employees?
46. Do you have any floating employees?
47. What are these floating employees mostly for?
48. Do you hire freelancers, in case of tight deadlines?
49. How many cleaning staff would be present in the organisation?
50. How are you planning to advertise your brand?
51. Would you be resorting to influencer marketing or brand sponsorships in future?
52. Are you planning to make your services available on relevant websites as well (Just Dial etc.)?
53. How is the initial membership facilitated?
54. What are the modes of payment for clients?
55. Is digital and traditional payment possible?
56. What are the legal problems the digital marketing industry faces?
57. How’ll you mitigate them?
58. Any Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) available for the Legal team?
59. Who’s responsible for budget allocations?
60. Who’s responsible for daily accounts?
61. How often the amount will be deposited?
62. Any Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) available for the Accounts team?
63. Any Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) available for the Finance team?
64. Is there a refund or return policy?
65. What are the parameters for refund?
66. What would be the case if the client is dissatisfied?
67. Does the centre have social media accounts, webpage and an active online presence?
68. How are the ads run? (Traditional vs digital)
69. If traditional and digital marketing is performed, specify the ratio between them two.
70. What is the psychographic segmentation (clients) that you target on? (believes and lifestyle)
71. Will there be offers throughout the year or during specific seasons?
72. If offers are given during specific seasons, those can be mentioned.
73. How are major campaigns run?
74. How many floors would the store have?
75. Do you have an elevator facility if there is more than one floor?
76. Are the restrooms unisex or gender specific?
77. How many restrooms are located per floor? (employee use and customer use)
78. What are the safety measures for employees' safety and privacy?
79. Fire exit per floor is?
80. How often restrooms and hand wash areas should be cleaned?
81. Any Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) available for the Maintenance team?
82. How are the deadlines fixed for each assignment?
83. Would there be negotiation from your side in case of impossible deadlines?
84. How does the referral system work in the organisation?
85. Do you take up NGO assignments as well?
86. How are these NGOs charged unlike regular organisations?
87. Do clients that refer other potential clients get benefited?
88. On what basis is the tender renewed?
89. How long does a tender usually last for?
90. What if, in between, a client wants additional facilities that aren’t mentioned in the initial contract?
91. How are the client feedbacks collected?
92. Are the employees allowed to speak to the client directly to understand the error made?
93. How confidentially are the projects maintained?
94. Does your organisation have a web page?
95. Is web development service also provided?
96. Who all does the web development team contain?
97. Any Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) available for the web development team?
98. What do you feature in your webpage?
99. Are the employees randomly hired or from specific academies?
100. What is the team uniting activity that is conducted?
101. Is video marketing also supported?