The Cost Manager will be in a client-facing and lead role so the candidate must have experience in building client relationships, interacting with the customer and other external-facing stakeholders, maintaining reporting and representation of data to the client and supervising direct reports. The Cost Manager must exhibit the capacity to optimize designs costs, achieve value planning, and secure value for money while delivering the highest standards and quality.
- Bachelor of Science in (Economics) or equivalent.
- MBA will be a plus
- 8+ years of professional experience in cost management
- 3 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager role
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Guarantee original cost policies are adequate to carry out the jobs to be undertaken.
- Perform analysis of bills of quantities/estimates to provide consumer detailed accounts.
- Understanding and implementation of cost coding structures in the supply chain
- Receive tender packages for the return of competitive bids for all scopes of work.
- Perform analysis to guarantee value for money is achieved and that products have been procured at the best market rates.
- Identifying possibilities to reduce cost composition by reducing business leadership, selling and sales support staffing
- Budget and proctor cash flow to ensure positive cash flow is managed.
- written and verbal communications skills
- Initiative and drive
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver the time-pressured project
- quality on time management
- Flexible and creative thinking
- Client relationship building
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 – 8, 00,000 annually based on experience.