The Materials Planner is liable for assuring that the right components are available at the right station and the right time across the supply chain. This role requires daily management of equipment and stocks, reporting and status escalation, supplier commitment and the unremitting pursuit of operational distinction and constant improvement. The material planning function is typically global in reach and needs cross-functional commitment within the business and beyond the elongated supply chain.
- Bachelors or Masters in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, transport and logistics.
- 4 years’ experience in manufacturing, business, supply chain management or finance
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and expand equipment conditions to the stock base via MRP which encompasses product, record and cost purposes.
- Ensure market demand from all sources (stock, sales, planning, etc.) supported on time.
- Manage supplies management exercises including preparation, material administration, receiving, transportation, inventory accuracy and network optimization
- Accountable for planning working lines and working with the target 95%+ on-time delivery to consumers
- promote and implement suitable procurement program (JIT, Reorder Point, Consignment, Subduing Lead-times, or Planned Releases)
- write, speak and present effectively and persuasively
- Flexibility and adaptability
- positively influence others, both inside and outside
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high achiever
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Planner
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 – 9, 00,000 annually based on experience.