As a Territory Manager, you will be accountable for adhering or passing pre-determined service expectations while developing the product and providing route management goals. Within excellent performance, you will complete volume objectives, business share, label equity and grow label distribution with the best labels in the right descriptions in your assigned region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience will be an added advantage
- MBA in industrial management would be an added advantage
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or similar industry will be considered
- 3-5 years’ experience in Buying, Account Management, catalogue Management or Territory Management
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Finish fiscal year sales goals.
- Comprehensive purposes related to public sales and purchasing programs at the territory base.
- Execute activities related to monthly and yearly brand leads
- Manage an active point list for territory
- Focus group activity is consistent with Sales Action Plan and prioritizes future spent on centre outcomes and provider-based business enterprise.
- Prepare and perform a periodic schedule of requests for assigned region.
- Report and approach different business by creating credible and long-term connections with ON and OFF basis accounts to raise revenue and amount within the range of territories.
- Efficiently plan on every day, weekly, periodically and periodically supports to meet ends to progress market share, period allocation and consumer service while handling the assigned budget.
- Set and ensure the marketability of our outcomes through shelf administration, display location and number, concept merchandising and cost point supervision.
- knowledge of both written and verbal
- Knowledge among Microsoft Office products
- Excellent negotiation and managing skills
- Must be a particular and results-oriented specialist with presentation skill
- Strong consumer service professions
- Highly skilled and motivated and self-directed
- Excellent communication in speaking, performance, and organizational capabilities
- Experience to create connections and prospect different accounts
Travel Requirements: This position requires 30% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 – 8, 00,000 annually based on experience.