The Plant Manager will manage all production/operating methods by being accountable for the services schedule and leading an engaged team that will execute business deliverables. We try a multifaceted way for transporting on the production program for a nominated position guaranteeing that protection, property, price, delivery and resolve purposes are satisfied
- B.S. in Mechanical, Materials Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience will be an added advantage
- 3 years of manufacturing leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years of direct enforcement management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Guarantee that the plant is managed to provide a protected atmosphere that is compliant with withal governing standards.
- Guide the plant quality development business in achieving the purpose of being the "most important quality/lowest important-cost generator."
- Improve working capital funds. Monitor and record performance to assure operation performance inside these budgets.
- Guarantee that the equipment is contemporary and acquiescent with all environmental supervisory measures and grants.
- Promote and manage a summary and long-term development plan focused on safety, quality, cost, and productivity.
- States working purposes to site personnel and lead in such a way that the objects are definitely identifiable and maintained by all employees.
- Guarantee that the Shop is maintained and run in a way that Safety, Environmental, Quality, Composition and Require Control Objects associated including the higher plan are met.
- Implement leadership which promotes a safe and empowered business.
- Functions in agreement with all fitness, safety, and environmental laws and ordinances.
- Solid presentation abilities, both written and verbal
- Knowledge among Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional interpersonal and speaking skills, including writing.
- Capacity to adequately plan, prepare and prioritize designs.
- Aptitude to work individually and inside a team setting w/ minimal management & guidance.
- Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Requirement possesses the extraordinary experience, listening to analyse, and knowledge to think critically.
- An absolute understanding of manufacturing, machining, scheduling and workshop proceedings preferred.
Travel Requirements: This position requires 60% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 – 8, 00,000 annually based on experience.