Another client of ours based in Canada is into manufacturing kitchen appliances with an ultimate goal of providing efficient products to customers that best fits their life their life style. As a result of their continual policy of creating innovative products they have grown to become one of the leading kitchen consumer companies in the world. Our client is listed as one of the fastest-growing private companies in North America
With the operations spread over geographical locations there was a need to centrally share, document and collaborate documents. As the company was not in a position to invest heavily on an ERP the requirement was to build a solution cost effectively and collaborate processes and effectively manage information
The team of Consultants from Fhyzics identified the primary, secondary & management processes to begin with. This was then followed by identifying the key stakeholders involved in these processes. The process owners were identified and stakeholders and end users involved interviewed. The relevant forms that collaborates them were designed and relevant workflows were created and processes were thus automated without much spending as per our client requirements.
The end resultant of this MS SharePoint was that our client now had the following secure business solutions ready:
1. Intranet: This would provide an internally facing site for everyone in the company to find inside news, announcements & scheduled tasks within the organisation.
2. Documents: SharePoint gives businesses a shared space to store documents freeing the risk of documents getting locked in a particular system and ease of file access from any location.
3. Collaboration: It became easy for employees to stay up-to-date and coordinate their efforts on projects by signing in to SharePoint from any desktop or mobile device and have constant access to information on project statuses, client histories, the locations and schedules of co-workers, and anything else related to the project.
4. Extranet: SharePoint could now be used to set up a site and share with outside businesses they are now partnering with. Whether the other business is part of their supply chain or simply contracted with them for a project, they can provide them with access to all the information they may need from their company while giving them a place to upload all the information you may need about theirs.
5. Website: Our solution also provided them with building a public-facing website with provisions to securely login and make necessary changes as when required.
6. Business Intelligence: Our SharePoint solution has also enabled our client to search through their files and discover patterns in the form of graspable graphs and charts.