Facilities Manager manages and organises all keeping functions including facilities maintenance, tools & shop maintenance, replacement parts/stockroom maintenance, capital projects, builder and vendor relationship and hands-on management of the Maintenance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant degree
- MBA in facility management
- Minimum of 3-5 years of applicable experience with 2-3 years of supervisory background in a technical environment. Specific areas to include hydraulics, automation, pneumatics, electrical/electronics, and arrangements; or comparable combination of knowledge and education.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, restoration and troubleshoot all features of the equipment and machinery including
- Ability to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace.
- Maintain the safety of all equipment within the department
- Supports training plans and manages professionals work skills
- Advisers all work orders to guarantee accuracy, fulfilment, opportunity, and customer satisfaction
- Manages the acquisition of all repair parts for every day, preventative, and accident repairs
- Builder/Merchant/Monitor Liaison: Engagement with external vendors, builders and supply delegates as required.
- Handle the Maintenance Department: Guarantee that departmental supplies, including staff, budget, spaces, equipment and supplies are prepared and able to achieving the department's mission, capacities and goals.
- Decision Making
- Financial Scope
- be someone who initiative all programs
- unique environment
- Exposed to a loud work environment.
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 5, 00,000 – 7, 00,000 annually based on experience.