The Fulfilment Coordinator will accomplish a range of Fulfilment projects to assure the efficiency and quality of fulfilment Relevant business and maximizing the effectiveness of those methods. Manage day to day order processing cycle/management and also implementing new strategies for business growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation/Logistics/Business preferred. High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Master's in business administration or relevant degree
- 2 years of experience in the fulfilment centre
- 1 year of experience in handling all the activities in a warehouse or distribution centre.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interpretation of issues concerning inventory, shipping, freight & types of equipment
- Part of responsibility with other Fulfilment Supervisors for terminating & acknowledging to business solutions
- Make boxes and designs for new program commodities
- Prepare neat and regular appearance of the entire repository
- Prepare inventory/materials/supplies accurately and compose up as required
- Carefully copy, transfer, and check shipment features as needed.
- Recognize and summarise difficulties in operational systems and methods.
- Answer immediately to the outside and inside consumer analyses.
- Collude across the Client Resolutions committee and the Business to provide resolutions for consumers.
- Prepare a positive position in extreme conditions
- Basic mathematics skills and understanding of Windows research, internet knowledge and Microsoft Outlook mail
- Organizational abilities and consideration to particular detail
- Sufficient oral and written communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Time management when needed & prioritization skills for working in complex work model
- operating well under deadline pressure
- The prominence of a positive and trained attitude
- Extensibility and capacity to work well in a team atmosphere
- Able to work whenever required
Travel Requirements: This position requires 30% of travel.
Seniority Level: Team coordinator
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 – 6, 00,000 annually based on experience.
Fulfilment Operations Coordinator