The Sales Operations Senior Manager will be a key business partner to the Market Sales business vertical. He will massively drive their marketing and increase sales revenues.
Diplomatic vision to the industry, recognise new and innovative strategies to market coverage, segmentation, businesses productivity enhancement and broadcasting.
- BS/BA with business as the major or relevant degree with sales and marketing
- MBA a plus, but not required
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Strategy & Planning and Sales Operations
- 4+ years’ experience in the sales team
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience to generate and measure the present data-driven marketing strategies and reports
- Supervising the quality of all Sales Production metrics guaranteeing we’re following to produce
- Capability to immediately recognise opportunity and acquire suggestions to course right
- Manage process development & self-regulation enterprises to streamline deliverables
- Improving and managing a 3 yr. Global Traffic plan
- Accomplishing quarterly and yearly preparation training with Businesses Leaders
- Accomplishing Return on Investment (ROI) investigation and weekly/monthly reporting measure
- Driving cross-functional activities, including Analytics with the Finance organisation to align Sales programs
- Drive process improvement & automation initiatives to streamline deliverables
- Responsible for the overall efficiency of Sales Marks and Coverage Rules
- Describe a high level of responsiveness with superior executives and important stakeholders
- Must maintain the functional abilities of typescript, use of computers, computer software,
- The ability to learn other software applications required in the performance of fundamental duties and employment.
- This person must possess the ability to work in a busy
- Must maintain the capability to understand and write English.
- The requirement has a demonstrated polite, articulate communication style and good listening skills.
- Assist in the training is preferred.
Travel Requirements: This position requires 20% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 – 8, 00,000 annually based on experience.
Sales Operation Manager