The position of Manager, Manufacturing forms a section of the Industry Development and operating in the Operations, Discovery and Business communication Group. The Manager has the lead responsibility for improving business procedures and policy and providing Departmental and administration coordination and acknowledgements particular to areas across the business and influences industry expansion. Your work will have a personal impact, comparing likenesses, towns and companies, and encouraging people to get where they require to be. It’s all about momentum.
- High school degree is must
- Engineering Degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years proven experience as a production manager or comparable administration position
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a manufacturing line.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-5)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works in a safe practice compatible with partnership safety management & methods and is answerable for Department Associates to do the same.
- Comply with Safety requirements and secure Department to do the same
- Lead/support Manufacturing Teams in developing improving works for Safety, Quality disturbances and Consumer Objections.
- Gathering of shop order agreement, meeting objectives, a meeting of waste conversion targets, meet Department resources requirements, expansion of improving actions that lead to business plans
- Manage day to day Manufacturing works.
- Ensure continuous product availability beyond a large number of product ranges in a 24-hour operation.
- Developing and managing high-performance teams with the respective departments accountable for Product, Engineering and Property Trust offices.
- Driving methods development and change management by best practice administration concentrating on line effectiveness and richness.
- A track history of implementing the best system in manufacturing programs.
- Presentation of effective support utilisation.
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Excellent ability in verbal and written communication
- Capacity to communicate with all people of the organization.
- Able to manage delicate information with confidentiality.
- Exhibits initiative, problem-solving and conflict administration skills (regular and upright).
- Describes an expert team-player attitude approaching work and co-workers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be responsible to accelerate diversity.
- PC literate including knowledge in Microsoft Office/ Outlook
Travel Requirements: This position requires 20% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 – 8, 00,000 annually based on experience.