Manages the background of transportation service standards and monitor income and also consult for assistance and preferred rates for transportation services work instrumental in implementing procedures and measures for the shipping and storage of assets. The work will always be in a fast-paced environment. You will be involved in Recruiting, training and manage staff.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certification
- Bachelor degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of similar expertise in evolving and reporting production metrics and/or scorecards for a residential-commercial harbour complex at an administration level
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the method of transportation licensing and incurring affiliated with owner-operated container trucks, including the administration of the proper procedure, the necessity of knowledge on practised methods and practices, and detailed documentation
- Control the land operations information process related to the truck commissioning to optimize the supply chain linked to truck transportation. Manage stakeholder reports related to land regulations
- Cooperate in the construction and presentation of methods, approaches and leadership critical to the optimization of goods change inside the Gateway
- Join in the expansion and implementation of imperative leadership through stakeholder collaboration concentrated on improving freight drift
- Begin a variety of consumer and stakeholder managing societies about Gateway execution
- Drive people
- Sufficient interpersonal skills
- be a team player
- Exceptional spoken language skills
- Client-centric approach
- coordinated mind-set
Travel Requirements: This position requires 40% of travel.
Seniority Level: supervisor
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 – 6, 00,000 annually based on experience.