Ensures the development and fulfilment of job progress milestones through scheduling. Coordinates with acquisition and material mangers as well as manufacturing workgroup lead pertaining to essential items of supply.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Master's degree in supply chain management.
- Professional certification may be needed to advance.
- 7 years of experience in projects handling.
- 4 years of project management
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides priorities for projects to guarantee completion.
- Contributes to predictions and outlay by performing schedule analysis.
- Following general supervision, solves network problems demanding comprehensive knowledge of possibilities and management best methods in design controls.
- Uses knowledge and problem-solving skills to develop and improve processes. May implement guidance to less qualified team members.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Serve as a supporter of organizational leadership within their channel.
- Run/engage in development and construction projects.
- Track and publish course Key Performance Symbols related to a record, co-operation, and availability.
- computer literate
- expert in materials planning
- Comprehension skills.
- interact with all levels of the organization
- Continuously contribute
Travel Requirements: This position requires 5% of travel.
Seniority Level: Project planner
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 8, 00,000 – 9, 00,000 annually based on experience.