The Senior Planner drives, displays, and manages production schedules for all work centres inside the facility to ensure that the master production schedule is being executed, powerful capacity planning is ensured, detailed records are maintained, and purchases are made on account to satisfy the customer requirements
- High School degree or equivalent
- Master's degree
- Professional certification may be needed to advance.
- 5 to 7 or more years of developing responsibility in terms of any professional experience in planning the manufacturing.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and calendar work as wanted for production ensuring appropriate workflow to production areas
- Level filling production to prevent bottlenecks, record shop floor management and guarantee their flow and achievement in a timely manner.
- Work with ERP, MRP, Kanban, Min/Max and other register control methods to balance stock with engagement in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Distribution pattern and non-standard workshop floor management including but not restricted to: pilot, validation and first-generation orders;
- Issue and packaging orders; start planning set-ups in practice; produce shop floor performance that includes external processing.
- Advance, follow-up and effect change to shop floor orders to prepare a clean system environment to support accurate preparation.
- Strong understanding of the industry
- Resolve complex issues
- interpersonal skills
- public speaking skills
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Planner
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 – 6, 00,000 annually based on experience.
Senior Manufacturing Planner