Reporting to our President of al Supply Chain, Vice President of the supply chain will be a key member of the Leadership Team. The vice president will combine intense marketing acumen, solid production & supply chain necessary thinking and exhibited expertise in next-generation technologies to encourage strategic preparation, digital transmutation and key leadership across our four centres of expertise. In expanding to driving vital planning & execution processes, this role will be responsible for improving our goals to transform our workforce & management for our digitalize tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s degree; A Master of Business Administration or similar experience
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced atmosphere is essential
- At least 15 years of expertise in manufacturing and full supply chain practical leadership expertise with at most limited 5 years of plant administration experience in a related production plant.
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-6)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads and promotes the corporate and multi-site shop operations organisation and the cross-functional factory leadership company.
- Expands scalable and effective employment arrangement and methods that can provide multi-site, 24/7 services while flexing completely to meet changeable volume and customer requirements.
- Manages the plan and implementation of key production metrics, aim setting, scorecards and productive communication methods that build a continuous improvement experience.
- Recognizes cost increases possibilities and manages cost-reducing leadership.
- Assures best work methods and methods are defined, documented and executed company-wide.
- Experience brings to the business strategic plan development. Exhibits and maintains long-range, annual and quarterly functional programs and business/facility budget.
- Delivers customer expectations by effective planning, project, information, and delivering the required goals.
- Mentors operations staff and assures ongoing employee advancement and effective production management methods.
- Maintains the CapEx design strategies, contributing insight and management to planning and sustaining.
- Service Delivery
- verbal and written communications
- leadership principles
- sincere passion and passion for customers
- customer service
- project management skills
- effective communication
- interpersonal relationships
Travel Requirements: This position requires 5% of travel.
Seniority Level: Vice- President
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 9, 00,000 – 15, 00,000 annually based on experience.