PMs work with managers of innovative teams for improving sales. You’ll spend more time in helping to define a vision, steer a great product, and set up a team for continuous ownership. Individually one of these companies is poised for large force but are held back by difficulties that a powerful product team could address.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- 7+ years of expertise in product management
- 5 years of expertise with localization/internationalization
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to design the product to help grow our worldwide merchant, building, and user base
- Assemble, interpret data; looking for opportunities to optimize on workflows, inefficiencies or customer issues that have been reported
- Work intimately with our local bodies and design teams to improve the internationalization pipeline and methods
- Maintain the strategy by studying with and computing new and innovative solutions that leverage diverse translation methods
- Suggest other PMs on best practices.
- Be informed about requirements and tooling
- Describe and explain key progress metrics that measure the value and progress of your commodities
- Service Delivery
- verbal and written communications
- leadership principles
- sincere passion and passion for customers
- customer service
- strong technical skills
- strong attention to detail
Travel Requirements: This position requires 15% of travel.
Seniority Level: Manager
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 6, 00,000 – 9, 00,000 annually based on experience.