The Global Commodity Buyer will assist the relevant category administration products and assistance for all operating sites globally on account of the relevant site, programme and purpose. The role involves engaging with a high measure of autonomy, whilst remaining an effective member of the materials management team, passing cost-effective resolutions for all global sites.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Category Management / Materials knowledge with 1-2 years in industry preferred.
- 5 + years of experience with acquiring, cost value review, cost estimation or sales preferably in the automotive manufacturing
- Certified Inventory Optimisation Professional (CIOP)
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Level-4)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hold the commodity team to approach or surpass profit plan goals compared to commodities including Cost Savings, business, working money, property, supplier rationalization, Low-cost sourcing and other accepted purposes.
- Take Authority when wanted for commodity exercises in coordination with running and planning to encourage an aggressive
- Assistance in the commodity, of classification strategies for the appropriate commodities
- Guarantee self-develop in the field of Appropriation
- Maintain and develop the Make or Buy arrangements, prepare data and methods for important commodity.
- Maintenance efforts involving supply base rationalization and supplier community.
- Guarantee leveraging synergies beyond the global network
- project management skills
- effective communication
- interpersonal relationships
Travel Requirements: This position requires 5% of travel.
Seniority Level: Buyer
Salary ranges liable on the experience and involvement. Typically this position will be paid 4, 00,000 – 6, 00,000 annually based on experience.
Global Commodity Buyer