This article discusses “RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Campgrounds and its SOP Manual”. This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating sites to accommodate campers and their equipment, including tents, tent trailers, travel trailers, and RVs (recreational vehicles). These establishments may provide access to facilities, such as washrooms, laundry rooms, recreation halls and playgrounds, stores, and snack bars. The total revenue and annual payroll are $2,997,491,000 and $620,475,000 respectively in 2017. The average revenue and profitable are $366.9 thousand and 74.1% respectively in 2018.
I always say, writing an SOP is somewhere between art and science. So far you may be clueless on where to start and how to progress on an SOP? This will not be the case after you diligently go through this SOP ToolBox. We have summarised all our secrets here to get you started and to deliver a stunning SOP to your management.
The North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) has grouped services and activities associated with RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Campgrounds under the NAICS industry code 721211. The following list shows some activities that are associated with industry 721211,
- Recreational vehicle parks
- RV (recreational vehicle) parks
- Travel trailer campsites
- 713 - Operating recreational facilities without accommodations.
- 531190 - Acting as lessors of residential mobile home sites (i.e., trailer parks).
- National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds (NARVPC).
- Recreational Vehicle Rental Association of Canada (RVRAC).
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association Publications (RVIAP).
- Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (MARVPC).
- Parks and Campgrounds Owners Association of Alberta (PCOAA).
- American Camp Association (ACA).
- Canadian Recreation Vehicle Association (CRVA).
- Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA).
- Risk Management Association (RMA).
- The California Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (CRVDA).
- Virginia Campground Association (VCA).
- Wisconsin Trapshooting Association (WTA).
- Prince William County Pk Auth | Woodbridge | United State of America | http://www.pwcdogs.com/ |
- Outdoor World Corporation | Bushkill | United State of America | http://www.bushkillgroup.com/ |
- Eastern Pennsylvania | Norristown | United State of America | http://www.epaumc.org/ |
- Western Horizon Resorts Inc | Gunnison | United State of America |
- KOA Corporation | Monterey Park | United State of America | http://www.koacorporation.com/ |
- Painted Turtle Camp | Santa Monica | United State of America | http://www.thepaintedturtle.org/ |
- Colorado River Adventures Inc | Earp | United State of America | http://www.coloradoriveradventures.com/ |
- Sam Good Enterprises | Englewood | United State of America | http://www.coastresorts.com/ |
- B K G Inc | Bay City | United State of America | http://www.outdooradventuresinc.com/ |
- Maho Bay Camps Inc | New York | United State of America |
- RV west Online magazine for RV Camping | https://www.rvwest.com/ |