This article discusses “Sales Financing and its SOP Manual”. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in sales financing. These establishments primarily engaged in providing financial leases or operating leases are also included if they are engaged in any sales financing. The finance function can assist salespeople obtain the most relevant information about the company's customers which ultimately helps transform the selling process and cultivate new relationships with the right customers. The total revenue and annual payroll are $115,213,210,000 and $9,345,099,000 respectively in 2017.
I always say, writing an SOP is somewhere between art and science. So far you may be clueless on where to start and how to progress on an SOP? This will not be the case after you diligently go through this SOP ToolBox. We have summarised all our secrets here to get you started and to deliver a stunning SOP to your management.
The North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) has grouped services and activities associated with Sales Financing under the NAICS industry code 522220. The following list shows some activities that are associated with industry 522220,
- Automobile finance leasing companies
- Automobile financing
- Commercial and inventory financing (except international trade financing)
- Equipment finance leasing
- Financing, sales
- Installment sales financing
- Insurance premium financing
- Leasing in combination with sales financing
- Machinery finance leasing
- Sales financing
- Truck finance leasing
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA).
- American Financial Services Association (AFSA).
- The Fund Finance Association (FFA).
- Association for Government Leasing and Finance (AGLF).
- Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA).
- The Financial Women’s Association (FWA).
- National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA).
- International Compliance Association (ICA).
- The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME).
- National Association of Sales Professionals (NASP).
- Association of Gold Loan Companies (AGLC).
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 27001: 2013
- ISO 22000: 2013
- Ford Motor Credit Company LLC | Dearborn | United State of America | http://www.ford.com/ |
- Vna Holding Inc | Greensboro | United State of America |
- Hewlett-Packard Fincl Svcs Co | Berkeley Heights | United State of America | http://www.hp.com/ |
- Element Fleet MGT US Corp | Sparks | United State of America | http://www.elementfleet.com/ |
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Inc | Orlando | United State of America | http://www.worldmarkbywyndham.com/ |
- Wells Fargo Coml Dist Fin LLC | Chicago | United State of America | http://www.transamerica.com/ |
- BMW Financial Services Na LLC | Hilliard | United State of America | http://www.bmwusa.com/ |
- Banc America Lsg & Capitl LLC | San Francisco | United State of America | http://www.bofaml.com/ |
- Wells Fargo Equipment Fin Inc | Minneapolis | United State of America | http://www.wellsfargo.com/ |
- Greatamerica Fincl Svcs Corp | Cedar Rapids | United State of America | http://www.greatamerica.com/ |
- Financial Accounting for special journals | https://courses.lumenlearning.com/finaccounting/chapter/sales-journal/ |
- Journal for Finance and marketing | https://www.alliedacademies.org/journal-finance-marketing/ |