This article discusses “Support Activities for Forestry and its SOP Manual”. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in performing particular support activities related to timber production, wood technology, forestry economics and marketing, and forest protection. These establishments may provide support activities for forestry, such as estimating timber, forest firefighting, forest pest control, and consulting on wood attributes and reforestation. The average revenue and profitable are $430.1 thousand and 82% respectively in 2018.
I always say, writing an SOP is somewhere between art and science. So far you may be clueless on where to start and how to progress on an SOP? This will not be the case after you diligently go through this SOP ToolBox. We have summarised all our secrets here to get you started and to deliver a stunning SOP to your management.
The North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) has grouped services and activities associated with Support Activities for Forestry under the NAICS industry code 115310. The following list shows some activities that are associated with industry 115310,
- Aerial forest mulching or seeding
- Cruising timber
- Estimating timber
- Fire prevention, forest
- Firefighting, forest
- Forest management plans preparation
- Forest thinning
- Forestry services
- Pest control services, forestry
- Timber valuation
- Risk Management Association (RMA).
- The Galicia Forestry Association (GFA).
- The Association for Sustainable Forestry (ASF).
- Alberta Farmers Markets Association (AFMA).
- Cradle of Forestry in America Interpretive Association (CFAIA).
- Canadian Forestry Industry Associations (CFIA).
- Forest & Woodland Association of Missouri (FWAM).
- Pennsylvania Forestry Association (PFA).
- National Association of State Foresters (NASF).
- The Manitoba Forestry Association (MFA).
- Ohio Forestry Association (OFA).
- The Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC).
- Connecticut Forestry & Park Association (CFPA).
- Northwestern Ontario Municipal Association (NOMA).
- The Arkansas Forestry Association (AFA).
- National Association of Conservation Districts (NACD).
- Ontario Professional Foresters Association (OPFA).
- International Forestry Students Association (IFSA).
- Commonwealth Forestry Association (CFA).
- ISO 17989-1: 2015
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 17021: 2006
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 14001: 2008
- ISO 14001: 2015
- Arborgen Inc | Ridgeville | United State of America | http://www.arborgen.com/ |
- Curtis Contracting Inc | West Point | United State of America | http://www.curtiscontracting.net/ |
- Applied Ecological Svcs Inc | Brodhead | United State of America | http://www.appliedeco.com/ |
- Cherry Hill Fire District | Cherry Hill | United State of America | http://www.cherryhill-nj.com/ |
- Firestrom Wildland Fire Suppre | Chico | United State of America | http://www.firestormfire.com/ |
- Patrick Environmental Inc | Redmond | United State of America | http://www.patrickfire.net/ |
- Resource Management Svc Inc | Birmingham | United State of America | http://www.resourcemgt.com/ |
- A K S Engineering & For LLC | Tualatin | United State of America | http://www.aks-eng.com/ |
- Ponsse North America Inc | Rhinelander | United State of America | http://www.ponsse.com/ |
- Santa Ctlina Island Cnservancy | Avalon | United State of America | http://www.catalinaconservancy.org/ |
Some of the magazines and journals that will keep you track on:
- Journals for forestry research | https://www.springer.com/journal/11676 |
- Journals for sustainable forestry | http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wjsf20/21/2-3 |
- Journals of Tropical forest science | https://www.frim.gov.my/publication/journal-of-tropical-forest-science-jtfs/ |