This article discusses “Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds and its SOP Manual”. This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing third party administration services of insurance and pension funds, such as claims processing and other administrative services to insurance carriers, employee-benefit plans, and self-insurance funds. The total revenue and annual payroll are $189,895,977,000 and $16,102,082,000 respectively in 2017.
I always say, writing an SOP is somewhere between art and science. So far you may be clueless on where to start and how to progress on an SOP? This will not be the case after you diligently go through this SOP ToolBox. We have summarised all our secrets here to get you started and to deliver a stunning SOP to your management.
A Third-Party Administrator (TPA) is an organization that processes insurance claims or certain aspects of employee benefit plans for a separate entity. An insurance company may also use a TPA to manage its claims processing, provider networks, utilization review, or membership functions.
The North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) has grouped services and activities associated with Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds under the NAICS industry code 524292. The following list shows some activities that are associated with industry 524292,
- Claims processing services, insurance, third party
- Employee benefit plans, third party administrative processing services
- Insurance claims processing services, third party
- Insurance fund, third party administrative services (except claims adjusting only)
- Insurance plan administrative services (except claims adjusting only), third party
- Pension fund, third party administrative services
- Associated Third Party Administrators (ATPA).
- The Third Party Administrator Association of Canada (TPAAC).
- Health Care Administrator Association (HCAA).
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Association (VEBA).
- Mutual Benefit Association (MBA).
- Contribution Institutional Investment Association (CIIA).
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 9001: 2000
- ISO 27001L: 2013
- ISO 9001: 2008
- AGC Life Insurance Company | Brentwood | United State of America | http://www.agc.com/ |
- Anthem Southeast Inc | Indianapolis | United State of America | http://www.anthem.com/ |
- First Health Strategies Inc | Downers Grove | United State of America | http://www.firsthealth.com/ |
- Cei Group Inc | Feasterville Trevose | United State of America | http://www.ceinetwork.com/ |
- G I A A Inc | Carpinteria | United State of America | http://www.agia.com/ |
- Medical Rimbursements Amer Inc | Franklin | United State of America | http://www.revecore.com/ |
- Familycare Medical Clinics Inc | Portland | United State of America | http://www.familycareinc.org/ |
- Matrix Absence Management Inc | Phoenix | United State of America | http://www.matrixcos.com/ |
- Berkshire Hathaway Homestates | San Francisco | United State of America | http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/ |
- Shps Holdings Inc | Louisville | United State of America | http://www.wcas.com/ |
- Journal of Risk & Insurance | https://www.researchgate.net/journal/Journal-of-Risk-Insurance-1539-6975 |
- Forbes Magazine | https://www.forbes.com/ |
- New York Law Journal | https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/ |
- The Business Journal | https://www.bizjournals.com/ |